Yes, there is a world where gluten-free, healthy vegan peanut butter cup cheesecake exists! You can indulge in this delicious beauty without guilt! The hardest part of this recipe is trying to not eat it all in one sitting.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
2 Cups Almonds
2 Tbsp Cacao powder
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 & 1/2 Cups Cashews (soaked for 3-5 Hours)
1/2 Peanut Butter (I used Justins Natural)
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
14 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp of sweetener: Maple syrup, Agave, or Coconut nectar
*You can substitute sweetener with stevia
9 Medjool Dates (pitted)
1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
1/4 Cup Coconut Butter
1/4 Cup of crushed vegan chocolate chips
1. Soak Cashews for 3-5 hours. Drain and rinse.
2. Grease 8 inch spring-form pie tin with coconut oil.
3. In a food processor blend all crust ingredients. It should turn into a chunky dough like mixture. Firmly press dough into the pie tin.
4. In food processor blend all filling ingredients. Mixture should turn into a creamy texture. Scoop into pie tin and spread evenly. Place in refrigerator for 45 minutes, or freezer for 25 minutes.
5. In food processor blend all top layer ingredients. Mixture should turn into creamy chocolatey goodness. Resist from eating it all and scoop on top of the filling layer. Use spoon to smooth it out evenly.
6. In food processor pulse chocolate chips a few times and pour evenly on top of your cheesecake.
7. Place is freezer for 3 hours or longer.
8. Let it sit for 45 minutes at room temperature before serving.
9,10,11,12… Try not to eat it all in one sitting! For real this is the hardest part! It is so yummy!
*Recipe adapted from “gluten free home baker”.