I am not the type of person that eats out often. I am very picky and want my food to be as healthy as possible and still taste awesome! So when I find a restaurant that I LOVE I feel like I should totally share it with all of you! SO here is my new favorite restaurant: SunCafe!
SunCafe is a vegan restaurant located in LA. They have delicious dishes that are raw or cooked and filled with super-foods. If you love to learn they even have weekly cooking classes that I definitely will be attending soon! SunCafe also has this awesome raw box program where you can purchase meals that are boxed up and ready to go every Sunday! This is perfect for me because I live an hour from any good vegan restaurants, so being able to take a few days of mouth-watering food with me is a dream come true. If you live close they even deliver.
Raw Vegan Food Box:
- Available Every Sunday
- All boxes must be purchased by Friday for Sunday pickup
- Normally only $119 which is equals less than $10 per box! Get a $10 discount by using this link!
- Each meal is raw, gluten-free, and vegan
- You get 12 boxes: 4 entrees, 4 soups/salads, 4 snacks/desserts
- For more info click here!
Here are some of my favorite dishes from my Raw Vegan Box:
While I was there I had the chance to meet Ron Russell, the co-owner and a chef! It was so nice to meet someone that is so passionate about what he does.